What Is AGX?
AGX Hearing is more than hearing technology — it’s a comprehensive approach to care. Our experienced providers and attentive staff offer unparalleled service and care to bring you the world’s most advanced hearing technology.
You get a hearing care experience focused on you and your hearing needs. Our comprehensive 4-step process includes:
- A conversation with you about your listening lifestyle
- An evaluation of your ears to ensure any hearing loss isn’t caused by, for example, debris or earwax
- Hearing tests
- A discussion of the technology options that would work best for your unique situation
We want to empower you to make the best, most informed decision possible about your hearing care.
We provide a verification, protection, and validation plan that ensures you get the most out of your hearing care throughout the life of your devices. With the AGX Protection Plan, you get:
- A 75-day adjustment period
- 3 years of complimentary follow-ups
- 3 years of complimentary clean and checks
- 3 years of complimentary annual hearing evaluations
- A 3-year warranty and loss/damage insurance
- Our battery program
Plus, there is a nationwide network of providers who can service your hearing aids, should you find yourself on vacation or on a trip and in need of service.
Working with the world’s best hearing-device manufacturers, we curate a selection of technology in a variety of styles that represents the newest, most effective options for optimizing your listening lifestyle.
Your Listening Lifestyle
This is key to how we determine our technology recommendations. Your listening lifestyle describes the amount of background noise you encounter daily. Someone who loves rock concerts needs a different level of technology than someone who sees music as a good source of quiet background sound at home.
- A variety of video and audio entertainment
- Diverse restaurant dining
- Sporting events
- Outdoor activities
- Demanding careers
- Family gatherings
- Weekly religious services
- Engaging conversation
- Television watching
- Quiet restaurant dining
- Personal business meetings
- Occasional visits with friends and family
- Occasional music listening
- Occasional television watching
- Quiet shopping trips
- Worship gatherings
Very quiet lifestyle
- Activities in and around the home
- Hardly any television watching
- Small religious services